- 2500m+ range in perfect line of sight
- 1200m+ range in an urban environment
- Uses the new ‘LoRa’ radio technology
- Connect an external antenna for additional range
- 35m wide invisible detection beam
- Supports multiple base receivers
- NOT compatible with LITE and Standard models!
4-Zone Receiver Highlights
- Adjustable beep volume
- Distinct beeping sequence enables you to identify which beam was activated
- Mute buttons allow independent control of each beam-set
- Supports up to 4 beam-sets
- Adjustable timed outputs on each zone
- Supports ‘police strobe’ warning lights
- Supports our 3G and 4G text messaging modules
- External antenna connection
- External ‘mute’ input allows receiver to be controlled on a 24 hour timer
- Master receiver can repeat the signal to multiple ‘slave’ receivers
Parabeam® XR Series is our highest performing wireless gate alarm yet, enabling you to monitor entrances thousands of metres away from your house. The XR Series does away with the need for an external antenna in 90% of cases , making it a much quicker and easier installation than it used to be. If your entrance way is less than 35m wide and a very long distance away from your house, this system is perfect.
The XR Series, like all of our models, uses a proper photo-electric beam, making it far more immune to false alarms than PIR based systems. Two-way Radio Supervision and On-board Diagnostics (displayed on Base Receiver) are features alarm installers routinely expect on wireless equipment – we haven’t seen these appear on any other gate alarm yet.
The XR Series is compatible with optional auxiliary devices such as our long range UHF paging system or Text Message Module, and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
See our Parabeam® Standard if you require our standard range gate alarm. (If you need a much longer detection beam than 35m, check out our XR PRO Series)
Q: I want to install 3-4 beam-sets but I only need the long wireless range on one of my beam-sets, can I use cheaper beams for the closer ones?
A: This has been a common question. The XR Series is not compatible with our standard beam-sets so you can’t mix the different systems. An alternative is to install a Standard system instead, with a range-boosting antenna to receive your far beam-set, allowing you to install cheaper, shorter range beams in the closer locations. The drawbacks to consider are the additional installation time and hassle, the cost of an antenna and the eventual deterioration of an outdoor antenna. The other drawback is your base receiver must stay in the location the antenna cable has been routed to. We recommend using XR Series beams all-round if this situation comes up but you are welcome to discuss the different options so you can make your own decision.
These kits include:
- 1 Model XR-2500 Base Receiver
- Model XR-2500 Beam-set(s)
- Small indoor antenna on a 1.2m cable (magnetic base)
- 2 x Solar Panels for each Beam-set
- 2 x 3.6V Rechargeable Batteries for each Beam-set
- 12V Power Adaptor for Base Receiver
- Mounting Brackets for Beam-sets and solar panels
|Two-way Radio Supervision||YES|
|Maximum Number Of Supported Beam-Sets||2|
|Volume Adjustment Increments||4 volume settings|
|Power Requirements||12V DC 500mA|
|Dimensions – Millimetres||W77 | D110 | H32|
|Type of Beam||Active Photo-electric Infra-red|
|Maximum Beam Width||35m|
|Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver||3000m|
|Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver with MegaBeam Installed||8000m|
|Modulation Type||Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK)|
|Radio Frequency||458.550 MHz Band (Country Specific)|
|RF Output Power||100mW|
|Average Power Consumption per Beam Unit||10mW|
|Battery Voltage||3.6V (charges to 4.2V approx.)|
|Dimensions – Millimetres||W48 | D45 | H60|
|Voltage Output||7.0Voc @ 700mW|
|Dimensions – Millimetres||W120 | D60|